Types of Information We Collect
The types of information we collect fall into two categories: personal information and computer identification information.
- Your personal information is your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, or other type of data that identifies you.
- Computer identification information is your computer’s IP address or domain name, session data, or other online data that does not specifically identify you.
How We Handle the Information Collected
It is your decision whether to provide us with your personal information. However, if you choose not to, we may be unable to respond to your inquiries, provide you with special offers, or register you as a user.
When you provide us with your personal information, we adhere to these guidelines:
1. We store your data on our secure servers or servers of third party storage sites that have met our stringent guidelines.
2. We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party without requesting your permission first. However, you may receive information from us that we believe would be of interest to you, such as news about our website or services, changes to our policies, promotions from other companies we do business with that are offering products or services you might find useful, etc.
3. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure your information is protected from misuse, disclosure, unauthorized access, alteration, loss and destruction.
We use your computer identification information for: enhancing our website to better serve you, conducting market analysis to improve our marketing focus, performing research and development, or supporting customer, technical, or account administration on our website.
Links on Our Site
In addition, this website is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. Furthermore, the information and services on our website are geared towards those age 13 or older.